Thursday, March 13, 2008

A message from beyond!

One fine summer afternoon my friend Joanne stopped by the studio. As we chatted she worked her way around the room looking at and fondling the work. She ended up with a yellow "Smile" cup in her hands. She really didn't seem to want to part with it, and I didn't have the heart to charge her for it. She is a lovely person, all about doing nice things for others, so I told her to just take it home. A few months later I received this post card!!!

The post card read:
" Hi Mom, Its me! Here in I am in the land of Ghengis Khan! Can you see him next to me? I live at the Ashral Charity Center where lots of people come and go everyday. Everybody smiles when they see me. Hi to my brothers and sisters!
Love, Your Darling Cup."
Joanne took him with her on a visit to Mongolia.
I think he is happy there!

2 comments:

nigel said...

It's TRUE! Your smiles stretch all around the world! :)

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Your grace defines you!
You might start having friends post photos shooting your pottery around the world.
Christine