Monday, January 21, 2008

vase and flowers


Last week Nigel and I had a dinner party. I made black bean soup from "The Greens" cookbook, The Greens is a restaurant in San Francisco, famous for its vegetarian cuisine. I also made a pear-apple tart with tart pastry from the same cook book. Grant said was the best tart he had ever had. Well, true or not, it was tasty, and his compliments made me feel great! The soup was served in Kri Kri cereal bowls, which are ideal if you have a large group, a small house and not a lot of room for large plates! No photos of the beautiful table this time though. Nigel, however, had filled our Trumpet vase with tulips and I did manage to get a photo of them.


I am vowing to take more photos of table settings this year and, I think it would be WONDERFUL to see photos of other people's table settings using Kri Kri or VIT. If you want to send a photo to me at krikristudio@aol.com, I would be ever so happy!


Maybe I could even do a posting with those pictures!

2 comments:

mary jane said...

I'll send you some "arty" "i love my bowls" shots.

Unknown said...

I am glad I viewed your recent pics, where is that cathedral shot?? Beautiful colors in and images! xoxoxo b